One great place. Seven great communities.
Fort Lee Family Housing offers the quality living your family deserves and the pricing and flexibility your family needs. Located at Fort Lee in Virginia, near Petersburg, Battlefield Park, and Richmond, Fort Lee Family Housing is made up of seven distinct, vibrant communities encompassing over 1,500 new, renovated, and traditional single family homes.
Why choose Fort Lee?
Fort Lee Family Housing is managed by Hunt Companies, a national real estate services leader that has been providing Service Members and their families with expertly designed homes, fully developed communities, and exceptional management services, for over 40 years.
We take pride in serving families just like yours and strive to make the move-in process as streamlined as possible. That’s why we offer a payment in arrears structure, meaning there’s no up-front rent costs for all residents, no deposits, and paid utilities.
All of our homes offer amenities that will make your life comfortable and more enjoyable:
- All utilities included Conservation Program
- 24-hour emergency maintenance services
- Landscaping services provided
- Pest control services included
- Washer/Dryer hookups
- Energy Star appliances in select homes
- Hardwood flooring in select homes
- Garage- lots of storage at no additional cost
- Gated communities
- High speed internet/cable ready
- Refrigerator/dishwasher/garbage disposal
- Central AC
A community created with you in mind.
Fort Lee Family Housing communities are a great place to live, work, and play for families of all ages and sizes. We designed it that way! Our residents represent every rank Active Duty Military Members and their dependents. Neighbors of all ages and interests enjoy the sense of community that comes from living amongst your peers.
Fort Lee Family Housing makes building a great life easier by offering you and your family access to a wide variety of amenities:
- Access to top-rated schools in the Prince George County School District
- Walkable neighborhoods with easy access to parks, playgrounds, pools, a fitness center, a kids’ fitness center, picnic pavilions, splash parks, tot lots, a golf course, recreational fields, trails, and village centers
- Easy access to the Greater Richmond area, with plenty of historic attractions, entertainment, dining, shopping, museums, and natural beauty to enjoy
- Monthly family friendly events
- Access to Post amenities:
- Gas station
- Movie theater
- Video Library
- Volleyball courts
- Walking & jogging trails
- Cyber Cafes with free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee/refreshment bars
- Conference rooms available for rent
- Child Care and Development Center
- Bowling alley
- Dry cleaners
- Food Court
- Hobby shops
- Non-Denominational chapel
- Post Office
- Shooting range
- Veterinary clinic
- And more!
Find Your Home
Hunt Military Communities was recently recognized on the national PBS broadcast show SuccessFiles.
We are the only Military Housing Developer chosen to do so. It was an honor to be a part of this highly watched program and to truly demonstrate what we offer our residents day-in and day-out.